What is the Security Scan?
Find out if your web application contains common vulnerabilities with the Security Scan. The semi-automated Security Scan is the perfect solution for users who require a basic security check. The used scanning tools are manually configured and adapted to the behavior of your web application by a security expert. You receive an elementary overview of the scan results from the used security tools.
With the simple, online intake process, you can request a scan within a few minutes.
Results provide a valuable basic insight into the current security status of your website.
Accessible basic security check at relatively low cost.
Scans are manually configured by a security expert.
Request a scan online in 4 steps
Requesting a security scan for your website has never been easier. Follow the instructions below to complete a scan request in 4 steps.
When is the Security Scan suitable for me?
- The Security Scan is suitable for anyone looking for a basis threat test at relatively low costs.
- Security scans are also an excellent addition to a more extensive test to periodically safeguard the security of a web application. Security scans are often performed monthly or quarterly, in combination with an annual extensive penetration test.
- When you want quick insight into common vulnerabilities that can be found by security tools, such as SQL-injections and Cross-site scripting (XSS).
What is the difference between a Security Scan and a Penetration Test?
- The Security Scan is limited to mostly smart automated scans, after which a security tester evaluates the test results.
- Penetration Tests are more extensive and include manual testing by a ethical hacker/security expert to find vulnerabilities.
- The report of the Security Scan contains a basic overview of the findings from used security tools. The Penetration Test report is extensive and based on the OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities.