What is the Vulnerability Scan?
Find out if your web application contains common vulnerabilities with the Vulnerability Scan. The semi-automated Vulnerability Scan is the perfect solution for users who require a basic security check. The used scanning tools are manually configured and adapted to the behavior of your web application by a security expert. You receive an elementary overview of the scan results from the used security tools.
With the simple, online intake process, you can request a scan within a few minutes.
Results provide a valuable basic insight into the current security status of your website.
Accessible basic security check at relatively low cost.
Scans are manually configured by a security expert.
Request a security scan online in 4 steps
Requesting a Pentest or Vulnerability Scan has never been easier.
When is the Vulnerability Scan suitable?
- The Vulnerability Scan is suitable for anyone looking for a basic threat test at relatively low costs.
- Vulnerability Scans are also an excellent addition to a more extensive pentest to safeguard the security of a web application periodically. Vulnerability scans are often performed monthly or quarterly, combined with an annual extensive penetration test.
- When you want a quick insight into common vulnerabilities that can be found by security tools, such as SQL injections and Cross-site scripting (XSS).
What is the difference between a Vulnerability Scan and a Pentest?
- The Vulnerability Scan is limited to mostly smart automated scans, after which a security expert evaluates the results and conducts additional manual checks.
- Penetration Tests (pentests) are more thorough and include many manual tests by an ethical hacker/security expert to find vulnerabilities that automated tools can't detect.
- The Vulnerability Scan report contains an overview of the findings from various security tooling, including the interpretation of our ethical hackers.